Monday, May 16, 2016

Happy 31st Birthday to ME!

    Celebrating my birthday has become sort of a "chore" these days, more than a fun activity. It's easy to make time to see family, but for some reason to find a time to get together with friends is impossible. We tried to plan a friends dinner, but it ended up that Kim, Borgie, and myself were going to be the only ones in attendance which just seemed kind of stupid in all honesty. The three of us were going to be seeing eachother at Chinn's bridal shower soon anyway so we just cancelled it, and didn't try to reschedule. We have finally reached the age where everybody is so preoccupied with life, that making time to hang out with eachother is just not going to happen. So, this year I made it easy on myself. I LOVE my sushi, and told Bobby that I wanted to go to Osaka happy hour for my birthday. It would just be us, and I already had my mom on board to watch Davis. Well, of course I mentioned this to Kim and she asked if we cared if her and Joe came along, because she hadn't planned anything and it was her birthday as well, of course. I told her that I didn't mind, and then we wondered if Jennie and Tom wanted to join, because they are always down for Osaka and it isn't far from their house. They were down, and it ended up being a pretty good night. We told the waitress that it was our birthday so they brought out the creepy looking masks for us to wear, and we got some cute pictures in them. I ended up overeating, because I was so excited which made me pretty uncomfortable afterwards, but ended up okay. Still hard to believe I am 31! Where has the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment