Sunday, May 22, 2016

Brunch and Babies

    Jenna and I had been trying to get together for awhile, because we both had time off and we wanted to see eachother's babies. Jenna was the only person pregnant with me, and just for a little while. We got to be pregnant buddies at Kim's bachlorette party, but she was about four months ahead of me which made it pretty hard to compare feelings and such.
    She had first said that she would drive out to my house, but coming from Monticello that makes for a very long trip. I thought that we could meet some what in the middle at Kimmy's new house. This way she could kill two birds with one stone, and see Kim's house as well. It turned out that Kim's house was just not ready enough for company so we decided that we would just meet half way at a Perkins for brunch. It wasn't easy getting myself and Davis ready, but I needed to be getting out of the house more, and this was a perfect activity. When we got to perkins they put us in the corner which made it easy for us, especially Jenna because Leo is breastfeeding so this way she wasn't on display as much. It was super busy and our waitress was pretty pushy about getting us in and out. We both got breakfast and just chatted about baby stuff most of the time. It was a little hard to relax, because I was trying to keep Davis happy, and Jenna was trying to keep Leo happy. We ate pretty fast, and decided it would be best to go outside to get some pictures and talk a little more. It was mighty hot out so we didn't last long, but it was still fun to be able to see the two of them. I wish we lived closer since our boys are so close in age. Hopefully we can continue to try to see each other, and plan play dates for the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment