Thursday, June 9, 2016

Laughing and Smiling machine!

   Today Davis and I went over to Aunt Kimmy's new house to hang out for a bit. I think I was busy doing something when I noticed that Kim was taking a selfie with Davis, and he was totally smiling for it. I hadn't noticed him smile too much before this, except for the occasional sleeping/involuntary smile, so I was so excited to see him so aware of his surroundings. I brought him into the bathroom to show him himself in the mirror and low and behold he started smiling and laughing like crazy. Kim video tapped it, which I was really thankful for, because I could watch the video over and over and never get tired of it. He was so in tune with everything going on, and the more I laughed and smiled the more he did as well. It was such a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment